These are our rules for costumes/cosplay at MinCon:
1. This is a family-friendly event. No nudity, and the semblance of nudity is not allowed. Please ensure that all costumes are properly secured at all times and are not prone to “wardrobe malfunctions,” or “indecent accidents.”
2. For safety reasons, please wear footwear at all times. Skates and rollerblades are not allowed.
3. Weapons are not allowed. Swords, knives, or any other metal objects with an edge are prohibited. Guns, or anything that shoots a projectile are prohibited.
4. Anything with wheels, except for wheelchairs, are not allowed inside the building. This includes skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
5. Mock or play-fighting is not allowed in the hallways or in the building.
6. Large costumes must be no more than 2 feet in all directions, due to the blocking of traffic flow and other hazards.
We reserve the right to ban or remove any attendees who do not follow the above rules or are creating a disturbance or hazard for other attendees. Please be courteous and respectful to others, and have fun!